Fast Python bindings for SQLite4’s LSM key/value store.
- Embedded zero-conf database.
- Keys support in-order traversal using cursors.
- Transactional (including nested transactions).
- Single writer/multiple reader MVCC based transactional concurrency model.
- On-disk database stored in a single file.
- Data is durable in the face of application or power failure.
- Python 2 and 3.
- Not tested on Windoze.
The source for Python lsm-db is hosted on GitHub.
If you encounter any bugs in the library, please open an issue, including a description of the bug and any related traceback.